It’s that time again. This year’s Edublog Award nominees present an amazing array of resources to inspire and retool us. Even if you opt not to vote, this list presents opportunites for exploration and discovery. It is a professional development extravanganza!
Start exploring, and if you opt to vote, remember the deadline is Wednesday, December 16th!
- Best individual blog
- Best individual tweeter
- Best group blog
- Best new blog
- Best class blog
- Best student blog
- Best resource sharing blog
- Most influential blog post
- Most influential tweet / series of tweets / tweet based discussion
- Best teacher blog
- Best librarian / library blog
- Best educational tech support blog
- Best elearning / corporate education blog
- Best educational use of audio
- Best educational use of video / visual
- Best educational wiki
- Best educational use of a social networking service
- Best educational use of a virtual world
- Lifetime achievement
The official Edublog Awards site lists all the individual nominees. It is even more fun to explore.