So you didn’t make it to Denver? The next best thing? ISTEVision.
I am truly blown away by what ISTE shares for those of us who may not have caught everything and those of us who never got there.
Among the many sessions I am looking forward to either experiencing or re-experiencing:
- David Warlick’s Cracking the Native Information Experience (our SIGMS Breakfast!)
- Howard Rheingold’s Crap Detection 101: Educator Call to Action
- Alan November’s Digital Learning Farm: Students as Contributors
- Chris Lehmann’s Beyond Tools: Thoughtful 21st-Century School Reform
- Robert Marzano’s Evidence-Based Strategies for Increasing Student Success Achievement
- Vicki Davis and Julie Lindsay’s Seven Steps to Flatten Your Classroom
- Mario Armstrong’s Conference Kickoff
- Rob Bayuk and Chris O’Neal’s Web Literacy for Digital Generation