Have you ever dealt with everyone wanting access to the library resources at the same time? How do you handle it? Sometimes teachers don’t want to share a large room that will hold 3 classes. Reasons vary
- it would be distracting to their students
- their students will be disruptive to others
- they want the library to be totally quiet
- they want the librarian’s total undivided attention
- they don’t want others seeing what or how they teach
- they "know" the other teachers involved won’t control their students and they don’t want to feel stressed by the other class
- they don’t want to share the resources but enable their students to have exclusive use during their time
How do you handle discipline when there are several classes in the room at one time and one teacher refuses to quiet his or her students, leave the room when you ask them to do so, or be considerate of the other class?
How do you handle it when certain teachers want to schedule their classes all the time?