A Chair, A Fireplace & a Tea Cozy
Inside A Chair, A Fireplace & a Tea Cozy

Megan Whalen Turner

My love of Megan Whalen Turner’s books is well documented.

queensthief Megan Whalen TurnerWhat is almost as wonderful as a MWT book is finding other people who adore her books. It’s pure giddyness and giggles and “I KNOW.”

Chachic’s Book Nook has dedicated an entire week to the wonderfulness of the Queen’s Thief series. No, really.

If you love these books, go and read and have fun.

If you haven’t read these books, go, now — read The Thief. Don’t read anything else, don’t read any of theses posts, don’t read any reviews. Just, read The Thief. Then read the other books in the series. Then, read the posts at Chachic’s Book Nook so you won’t be spoiled.

Also? The Queen’s Thief Week is all that is good and true and powerful about book bloggers. It is about the books we love, and sharing them, and the joy they bring us.

share save 171 16 Megan Whalen Turner
About Elizabeth Burns

Looking for a place to talk about young adult books? Pull up a chair, have a cup of tea, and let's chat. I am a New Jersey librarian. My opinions do not reflect those of my employer, SLJ, YALSA, or anyone else. On Twitter I'm @LizB; my email is lizzy.burns@gmail.com.

Comments

1. Nymeth says:

I only glanced at most of the content at Chachic’s blog this week to avoid spoilers, but needless to say I’m now dying to get my hands on The Thief. I can’t believe I missed this series before. And yes, this is exactly what I love about book bloggers too.

2. Chachic says:

Liz, thank you for linking Queen’s Thief Week here. Yay for spreading the love for Megan Whalen Turner’s books! And that last bit? Such a nice thing to say! For me, book blogging is really about sharing and talking about the books I love. <3

3. Angela Carstensen Liz B says:

Nymeth, I can’t wait to hear what you think!

Chachic, thank you for doing it. I’ve loved all the posts! So fun!

4. Sondy says:

Liz, you just sucked me into reading a whole week of blog posts. Such fun! And I definitely think I’ve found a new blog to follow. Anyone who appreciate’s MWT’s books so thoroughly is my type of reader!

5. Angela Carstensen Liz B says:

Sondy, every time I find a fellow MWT lover, I feel as if I’ve made a new bff.

6. Catherine says:

I’m so far behind on reading your posts, but I couldn’t pass up the chance to comment on this one. I read The Thief (and the rest of the series immediately thereafter, of course) a few years ago after reading one of your posts exalting MWT. A belated Thank You Thank You Thank You! I now recommend the series to young and old patrons alike. Now I’m going to get a MWT fix at Chachic.

7. Angela Carstensen Liz B says:

Catherine, you’re welcome and I’m so, so glad that you liked the series!