SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE POST
Curation and the School Librarian
It’s identified as a leadership area on the Future Ready Librarians Framework. But what does it look like when the school librarian really dives into digital curation?
A little while back I had the opportunity to create a video on school librarians and social media curation with our Rutgers’ School of Communication and Information’s Social Media and Society Cluster.
School Librarians as Social Media Curators shares my personal vision of what curation might look like for the school librarian and how we might engage and model the practice for our learners.
You may also be interested in:
- Curation Situations: Let us count the ways
- Curation Situations Poster
- Meet the Cs (AASL Concurrent session on curation and collaboration)
- OER and you: The curation mandate
- Curation (School Library Monthly)
- OER: Issues, Possibilities and the Promise of Curation (with Brenda Boyer)
About Joyce Valenza
Joyce is an Assistant Professor of Teaching at Rutgers University School of Information and Communication, a technology writer, speaker, blogger and learner. Follow her on Twitter: @joycevalenza
SLJ Blog Network