SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE POST
What’s in your pocket?
Say you were stranded on a desert island and you could only have one (or maybe two) apps, and recharging was not a problem. Which ones would you choose?
Okay, so here are a few better questions. Look back over the course of the school year.
- Which of the apps on your phone or tablet did you use the most?
- What’s new and wonderful?
- Which could you not live without?
- What do you use to discover and enjoy content, to organize, to research, to create,
- Which apps are you smashing together?
- Which do your students and teachers find the most useful? The most fun?
Shannon Miller and I are getting ready for a big app smashing festival in Brisbane and we’d like to carry your wisdom along with us. Please consider sharing your own favorite apps with the teacher librarians in Australia. Please share and learn with the larger community as well.
WE WANT TO KNOW WHICH APPS ARE IN YOUR POCKET (OR ON YOUR TABLET!)
Use this Padlet to share and check out the wonderful suggestions already posted by your colleagues.
Filed under: app smashing, apps
About Joyce Valenza
Joyce is an Assistant Professor of Teaching at Rutgers University School of Information and Communication, a technology writer, speaker, blogger and learner. Follow her on Twitter: @joycevalenza
SLJ Blog Network
BLUE FLOATS AWAY Turns Two!
Faced with a Parenting Dilemma? Write a Book About It! Jacob Grant Comes By to Talk About NO FAIR
Review: Swim Team
Post-It Note Reviews: Wish granters, brotherly mischief, a high-stakes scavenger hunt, and more!
The Classroom Bookshelf is Moving