Course materials will be released in two batches:
- Challenges 1-6 and Assignment 1: Wednesday, January 23
- Challenges 7-12 and Assignment 2: Wednesday, January 30
Google promises that, as a participant, you will be able to
- Take your search strategies to a new level with sophisticated, independent search challenges.
- Join a community of Advanced Searchers working together to solve search challenges.
- Pose questions to Google search experts live in Hangouts and through a course forum.
- Receive an Advanced Power Searching certificate upon completion.
In order to earn your certificate, you must submit and evaluate two assignments and complete a final search challenge by the deadline of 11:59 p.m. PT on Friday, February 8, 2013.
Not sure you are ready for the advanced class? Google invites you to visit the archive of the regular Power Searching with Google course, offered this past summer, for a rigorous review.
Warning: Google moved the furniture around a little since that summer course.