During this hour, feel free to contribute or just lurk as we discuss the topic you selected in our Twitter poll:
Collaboration: how to get it going and how to keep it going.
If it’s your first time in a twtchat, welcome!
You can simply follow the conversation by searching or clicking on #tlchat.
If you choose to post, and we hope you will, don’t forget to use the hashtag: #tlchat in your 140 or fewer characters. Be ready to share best practice, great links, new ideas, anything!
You may also choose to connect to other groups like: #edchat #library or your local association hashtags to involve them in the conversation.
This is just the beginning.
We plan for #tlchat sessions to be held the second Monday of each month at 8ET/7CT. Generally, it will be the Monday after TL Virtual Cafe. If the first Monday is a holiday, like this month, we’ll move the chat to the third Monday.
Shout-outs to the wonderful volunteers have agreed to provoke and sustain tonight’s chat:
- Tamara Cox @coxtl
- Linda Dougherty @ljdougherty
- Gwyneth Jones @gwynethjones
- Jennifer LaGarde @jenniferlagarde
- Jane Lofton @jane_librarian
- Michelle Luhtala @mluhtala
- Shannon Miller @shannonmmiller
- Nikki Robertson @NikkiDRobertson
- Deb Schiano @debschi
- Sarah Wendorf @pageintraining
- Tiff Whitehead @librarian_tiff
If you’d like to help, please visit our planning wiki.