SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE POST
TLVirtual Café: You’re the Star! Add to our smackdown and preview the upcoming season
After nearly five years, led by a devoted team of volunteers, TLVirtual Café is still going strong.
You can be a star at our next event. Please consider adding a slide to our 5th annual EduTech Open Mic Smackdown, sharing your best ideas and discoveries for teaching and learning.
Then, on Monday, December 8th at 8:00 PM Eastern, be ready to take mic during the webinar and share your discoveries live. You don’t have to go first, Gwyneth and Tiff, who are our evening’s esteemed moderators, will add slides and discoveries up front to get the party started.
Just in case you cannot attend live, as always, an archive will follow.
- MacGyver Librarianship
- Saddle Up & Rope ‘Em In! Codes to Teach Like a Cowboy/ Cowgirl
- Digital Image Factory
- Show Me The Data!
- Libraries and the 1:1 School
- reThinking library
- Leading From The Library!
- 3rd Annual Edutech Smackdown
- Starring Dr. Joyce Valenza and YOU!
- Level Up Your Blog – Taking Your Blog to the Next Level!
- Flip It! Flip It Good!
- Back to School Special
- Past Webinar Archives: 2012-13 Season
About Joyce Valenza
Joyce is an Assistant Professor of Teaching at Rutgers University School of Information and Communication, a technology writer, speaker, blogger and learner. Follow her on Twitter: @joycevalenza
SLJ Blog Network